Secretary of State

File Your Original Statement of Organization

Or Amend Your Existing Statement of Organization
(All Committee Types)

Captcha image

Contact the Bureau of Elections at (517) 373-2540 or

A new access code can be requested during business hours.

If you have questions regarding filing an Amended Statement of Organization, please click here for more information.